passport invitation form
Congratulations on your destination wedding! We are so thrilled to be a small part of helping you plan the wedding of your dreams. Now that you have paid the $50 design fee and deposit, we will be able to get started on creating your wedding passport invitations. In order to start the design process, please download the PDF form below. It is a fillable PDF so you can type directly into the file. Once you are done, click save and then send it to email@example.com
- Along with the file, also send the picture you would like to use for the inside cover page. Also include a map that you would like to use for the back cover unless you would prefer something else like an engagement picture instead). If you don’t have a map that you would like to use currently, we will create one for you that looks similar to the one pictured in our passport sample.
- This form is needed so that we can start your design process. It should be filled out with information about your wedding ceremony, reception, location, etc. In your email, please also include (separately) any pictures you would like to use for your passport.
- You will receive your first draft within 5 business days after we have received your completed form. You will be able to make any edit requests at this time.
- When you're satisfied with your final design, we will send you a formal invoice for you to pay the remaining balance owed (total balance minus the $50 deposit).
- Once we have received payment on your order, we will then begin the printing process. Production should take roughly 5-10 business days.